Friday, December 5, 2008

parking deck

today i danced with You
on the empty top floor of a parking deck
when the morning mist still hung in the air.

We sang and danced and simply existed. together.
i breathed You in, cold winter air.
You ran through my reins
as my heart beat in time to Our song.

i sounded my yawp
and You echoed it in the wind,
sending it through the world we overlooked.

and in the soft light of the rising sun,
i was fully loved by You
and i was beautiful,
because You were with me.

3 comments:

Erin Randalow said...

BEAUTIFUL

you're soul is so pretty :)

Unknown said...

You're killing me with this. So beautiful! I love you! Tauntie

Laura said...

haha So I just realized that you had left me a comment on my first blog! Now I have found you! I just updated my blog!! I will promise to keep up! I am actually about to avoid doing some hw and work on my blog profile =). I love you!